We help build diverse and productive teams for organizational success.
Community Employment Services is a leader in connecting qualified jobseekers from diverse backgrounds with employers across Oxford County. CES helps more than 5,000 job seekers each year at seven locations across Oxford County.
At Community Employment Services, we offer employers a number of programs and services to assist you in finding hiring solutions for your business needs. CES continues to provide you with job ready candidates that meet or exceed your business needs.
CES recruitment services can save you time and money when hiring for new employees. Join thousands of satisfied employers who have used CES recruitment services and found the right match.
Our Employment Specialists will strive to meet your unique requirements, at no cost to you, by understanding your hiring preferences, posting your available vacancies, and conducting pre-screening assessments and interviews.
We’re here to streamline your recruitment efforts and boots your employees’ skills let us assist you with:
- Access to a Vital Talent Pool: Tap into our motivated and essential talent pool of workers, ready to contribute their skills and energy to your team.
- Diverse Workforce Advantage: Gain a competitive edge by embracing diversity with in your workforce.
- Pre-Screening Applicants: We’ll find the right fit for your team through thorough assessments.
- Developing Training Plans: Tailored training solutions to enhance your workforce’s capabilities.
- Onsite Placement Monitoring: We ensure a smooth transition for your new employees.
- Accommodation Support: We provide the necessary support to ensure everyone can thrive in your workplace.
- Job Retention Support: Our commitment extends beyond recruitment; we help you keep your valued team members.
- Accessing talent to help you thrive: Recruitment support across the region, provincially, nationally and internationally.
- Training and Wage Subsidy Programs: Benefit from various programs to support your business growth.
Together, let’s pave the way for brighter futures and thriving businesses. Join us as an Employment Partner today!
Incentives funded by the Ontario Government:
Training incentives offset the initial training cost associated with hiring and upskilling new and existing employees. These incentives are accessible to eligible individuals and employers through a number of our employment programs.
CES can help employers navigate different programs and grants available. Reach out to:
- Schedule a one on one meeting with one of our team to assist you with your short term and long term hiring and planning needs
- Inquire about financial assistance for training
- Learn about current labour market trends
- Wage subsidy programs
- Access Apprenticeship Completion Grant
- Learn how we connect Newcomers with local employers
- Hiring summer students
- Connect with your future workforce through co-op, OYAP, and summer student employment