Work in Oxford is a service provided by Community Employment Services (CES) that connects qualified job seekers from diverse backgrounds with employers. CES helps more than 5,000 job seekers each year at seven locations across Oxford County.
We’re here to empower job seekers like you with an array of programs and services designed to kickstart your career journey.
Our commitment includes:
Job Seeker Programs: Tailored programs that equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to secure your dream job.
Connection to Employers: We’re the bridge to your next career move, connecting you with employers who value your talent.
Training for Job Readiness: Access training resources that ensure you’re well-prepared for the job market.
Create a FREE account to connect with CES today and receive the following benefits:
- Access one-to-one support with an employment advisor to help level up your job hunt
- View member only information for all jobs on-site, including how to apply
- Receive alerts for new jobs that match your interests
- Manage your profile and resume
- Save job search filters for future visits
- Optional proactive job matching: our employment advisors and employers may contact you if a job matches your skills.