Full Time (Permanent)
Transportation / Materials Moving
9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
May 13, 2024 at 12:00am
Noblewood Transport Ltd. is a provincially recognized leader in providing quality Milk Transportation services for Dairy Farmers of Ontario and as a member of the Ontario Milk Transport Association. We are seeking an Office Manager/Bookkeeper for a permanent full-time employment opportunity. We are looking for someone who thrives working under tight deadlines with minimal supervision and is a self-driven and organized professional. The position is an integral member of a small and dedicated team within a family-owned company. Individual will be responsible for the office administration and the financial day-to day processing and general accounting and payroll. Must have computer and technology knowledge in the following areas:
- Electronic mail
- MS Office
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Excel
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Community College with an accounting certificate/diploma.
- Experience using Quick Books and Paymate is preferred.
- Prior experience working in a trucking company is preferred.
- 5 years full-time working experience of office administration, financial management and payroll.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Accuracy and attention to detail while working under tight deadlines.
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner Certification preferred.
If you need assistance with resume writing or access to computers/internet, please connect with our Community Employment Services (CES) Oxford, at 40 Metcalf Street, in Woodstock, or by phone at +1 888-439-8161. These services are free as CES Oxford is an Employment Ontario Service Provider, a non-profit agency providing free service to job seekers and local employers through Employment Ontario provincially funded programs. Offering employment and training programs in our community since 1994, CES Oxford’s mission is to create opportunities, via programs and support, for the empowerment of individuals.
This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.