WE MOVE LIVES AND BUSINESSES FORWARD
We’re more than just the bright yellow trucks you see on highways and backroads all over the U.S. and Canada.
We’re a winning team of 43,000 associates who help move lives and businesses forward. Our team of experts:
- Operate and maintain a fleet of more than 420,000 vehicles at 780 locations in North America
- Lease trucks to hundreds of local and national businesses
- Rent trucks to consumers and customers at our 2,500 rental locations
- Provide supply chain solutions for some of the world’s leading brands in the automotive, consumer products, food and beverage, healthcare and retail industries, plus more.
We’re committed to delivering the best customer experience through personalized and excellent service, and the latest innovations. We're more than you realize.
We’re driven to help our customers succeed every day. We keep them moving, informed, and safe and compliant. We live our brand through our brand values:
- We have a passion for PROGRESS .
- We know the power of PARTNERSHIP .
- We’re made stronger by DIVERSITY & INCLUSION .
- We are guided by a deep sense of RESPONSIBILITY .
- We take pride in associate LEARNING .
Diversity and Inclusion
Penske supports a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and respectful, so we can draw from the talents, backgrounds and varied perspectives of all associates. We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace through a variety of efforts, including:
- Diversity and Inclusion Council
- Diversity recruiting efforts
- Mentoring program
- Affinity groups
- Supplier diversity
Penske’s bright yellow trucks are a beacon of hope when disasters strike, working with major relief agencies during national emergencies. Our associates go the extra mile for their communities every day to volunteer their time, effort and resources to nonprofit organizations.
Penske is committed to managing our environmental impacts everywhere we do business by:
- Achieving 100 percent compliance with local, state and federal environmental regulations.
- Participating in the U.S Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) SmartWay Transport partnership to improve fuel efficiency, reduce greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions, and improve energy security.
- Working with an independent third-party consulting firm to perform a global gas inventory, which measures our carbon footprint – from the natural gas and electricity we use to operate our locations to fuel and refrigerants we use to run our fleet.
- Proudly supporting the EPA’s Green Power Partnership to utilize renewable energy as a way to reduce the environmental impacts associated with conventional electricity use.
- Participating in a waste management program designed to minimize waste generation and ensure proper disposal of used oil, oil filters and antifreeze; parts washer solvent; batteries; and scrap metals.
Transportation / Materials Moving